Some extra efforts have to be taken to maintain an updated dressing sense. Once it becomes a habit to maintain your wardrobe and understand ideal dressing sense, it completely changes your personality.
Wardrobe makeover cannot be done in one shot. Start step by step.
•Always make extra efforts to complete your look before going out
• Wear a watch. Always.
• Wear sneakers only with t-shirts or shirt + t-shirt combo
• Always wear a perfume before going out, it gives a classy feel and confidence.
• Wear semi formal shoes or chappals with semi formal shirts.
• Be ready to spend some extra money as it makes a huge difference in the dressing sense.
•Don’t wear same shoes everyday.
• Avoid local low quality brands. It depicts below average dressing sense.
• Don’t wear sport shoes with semi formal shirts. Go for semi formal shoes.
•If wearing a shirt with t-shirt, do not always wear the buttons. Keep the shirt unbuttoned i.e. giving the shirt a jacket look on the t-shirt.
- A WHITE T-SHIRT AND SHIRT
- TIMELESS SUNGLASSES
- CHINOS (A HOT FAVOURITE THIS SEASON)
- A POLO NECK T-SHIRT
- FOR FOOTWEAR: FORMAL SHOES , SEMI FORMAL SHOES AND LOAFERS.
COLOUR CHECK !
- DO NOT EVER WEAR BRIGHT FLASHY SHOES. THEY ARE A BIG TURN OFF FOR WOMEN.
- NEVER INCLUDE MORE THAN THREE COLOURS IN YOUR ATTIRE AT A TIME